Concrete driveway paving is a popular choice for homeowners and commercial properties, whether you need a new driveway or want to replace an old asphalt or concrete driveway. Because it is attractive, durable, and long-lasting, a concrete driveway will increase the value of any property. A concrete driveway may be the best choice for your home or business with today's advanced concrete technology. Concrete has a number of characteristics that make it beneficial for many residents, including:
• Beauty – Because it is the first thing visitors see when they arrive, your driveway is an important part of your property's "curb appeal." A concrete driveway with a unique finish, such as colorful exposed aggregate or a slip-free broomed finish, adds a sophisticated touch to your home.
• Time Value – A concrete driveway is more expensive per square foot than an asphalt driveway, but it will last longer. When the lifetime cost of your driveway is considered, concrete is a truly cost-effective investment that adds value to your home.
• Neighborhood Appearance – Examine the driveways in your neighborhood. If almost all of them are made of concrete, then that's your best bet. Homeowners are concerned about the appearance of their neighborhood as a whole. In some developments, concrete driveways may even be required.
• Landscaping Integration – A concrete driveway's clean, well-defined edges provide a clean, well-defined border for your landscaping, matching the appearance of walkways and other features on your property. Furthermore, concrete is more resistant to weeds and grass growing through the paving than asphalt.
Concrete Driveways are an excellent choice.
Consider concrete as a paving option when it comes time to replace an old, cracked, uneven asphalt driveway on your property. Concrete paving has numerous advantages, as evidenced by the list above. The type of driveway pavement you select is, of course, entirely up to you. Our concrete contractors create high-quality concrete and asphalt driveways, allowing us to be completely objective in our recommendation. We can assist you in learning the advantages and disadvantages of various types of paving so that you can make the best decision for your specific needs.
Concrete Driveway Cost
The cost of a new driveway is determined by a number of factors. In addition, the following factors may influence the cost of a concrete driveway:
• Permits and other municipal fees —These charges are not included in the per-square-foot price of concrete.
• Engineering needs —The average price per square foot usually refers to straight, flat surfaces. Slopes, curves, and angles in the driveway surface will necessitate more planning and will increase the cost.
• Land clearing and preparation —Include this in your budget if you're installing a concrete driveway on previously unpaved land.
• Excavation —Excavation may be necessary to balance out uneven surfaces, which will increase the cost.
• Decorative features —While colored concrete, inlays, and other decorative features improve the appearance of your driveway, they also increase the overall cost of the project.
Experts in Concrete Driveway Construction
Our goal is to provide you with all of the driveway construction options available. You can count on us to build your new or replacement driveway with the utmost care and attention to detail, whether you choose concrete or asphalt. We construct each driveway as if it were our own. When it comes to driveways, you can count on our professional concrete contractors. Please contact us today for a no-obligation consultation and estimate. We'd love to meet with you and talk about your project.